Free Guide for your Tarot Card of the Day.
A great practice to learn the Tarot Cards is to draw a card daily in the morning. This is how you can do it:
1.Shuffle your cards. Ask: What is important for me to know today? or What do I need to know today? Think of this question when shuffling the cards.
2. Draw one card, then take a moment, and look at the card.
3. Pay attention to any thoughts, and feelings, what you hear, your memories and so on.
4. Imagine that you can talk to the main character, or characters on the card. Ask what message they have for you.
5. What colour, object, symbol, and so on is really standing out to you at this moment? And what does it mean to you?
6. Trust your intuition!
7. Start writing down everything that comes to you. I mean everything. This should not take more than 5 minutes.
8. Then look at the Tarot Card of the Day Guide about the general meaning of the card.
9. During the day be aware of what happens regarding your card of the day.
10. And in the evening take a few minutes and write down what happened during the day regarding the card.
Get your FREE Tarot Card Of The Day Guide.